Another month down and I must say this month has been very good to me especially in regards to books 🙂 I received my very first Owlcrate box but in all of the excitement I forgot to make an unboxing video, I did, however, take pictures but posted them on Instagram since I seemed to have forgotten all about my blog haha. But I loved it, the book Mirage sounds promising, so I’m hoping to read that one next month. I will be getting my very first Fae crate next month and I can’t wait!!!
I also got a subscription to Book of the Month and choose Cross her Heart. On top of those two wonderful things, I placed my order for the Queen of Air and Darkness Hangover Recovery Kit from FaeCrate! EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!! Fangirl squealing is going on right this moment! I was already BEYOND excited about this book, and now with this kit, I am EVEN more excited! Once we hit October, there will be only 63 days standing between me and that book!
All this was possible because it is was my birthday on the 26th 🙂 woohoo! Anyway, let me get back to the main topic at hand here… my reading goal for this month was to read 7 books. I exceeded my goal and passed it by 4 books. I’ll list the books according to which one I liked the most to the least.
- All the bright places by Jennifer Niven – This one is actually a reread because I loved it that much. Of course, I gave it 5 Stars!
- Two Princes of Summer by Nissa Leder– rated this one 4 stars.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher Stone– This one was also a reread, and I rated it 4 stars.
- The False Prince by Jennifer A. Nielsen- Rated 4 Stars!
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare- This was a reread and Rated it 3.5 Stars.
- The Last Myon by Rudi Jennings- Rated 4 Stars!
- The Proposal S. E Lynes- Rated 4 Stars!
- Cross her Heart by Sarah Pinborough- Rated 3 Stars
- A Danger to Herself and Others by Alyssa Sheinmel-Rated 3.5 Stars!
- Forget Me Not by A.M Taylor– Rated 3.5 Stars
- And Then You Were Gone by R.J Jacobs– Rated 2 Stars.