As of today November 1 there are only 32 DAYS left until I will be an uber proud owner of Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare. I am still BEYOND excited and have been impatiently waiting but hey, 32 days is A LOT closer than it was a year ago.
For this month I don’t really have a theme for my TBR list. After looking at it seems like a bunch of random books. Sometimes random is better. In honor of Queen of Air and Darkness, I’ll be rereading Lady Midnight and Lord of Shadows( which will break my heart ALL OVER again!). I am also rereading the Twilight Series with people from a book group. My list goes as follows:
November: To Be Read
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
- Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
- The Night Before by Wendy Walker
- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa
- Beneath the Citadel by Destiny Soria
- The Liar’s Wife by Samantha Hayes
- Sometimes I Lie by Alice Feeney
- The Uninvited by J.A. Baker
- How to Be Safe by Tom McAllister √
- An Anonymous Girl by Greer Hendricks√
Thanks for checking out my TBR list, if you’ve read any that are listed above don’t be afraid to give me your feedback, let me know if the books are worth reading!